Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm back... Duh Duh DUH!!!!


YOU FOUND ME!!!

Hello friends! Miss me?

I am so sorry that I have been mia for a over a month. Things have been crazy! You have all been so generous with your stories and updates and I feel as though I have let you down. Well I promise that I am going to rectify that situation right now. So here's the scoop....


What's happened since I've been gone

Um well tons.... where to start... Let's start with the big things!

* My best friend Katie got married! It was the most beautiful wedding! I promise that I will have another post with details! Just remember this: Always have an emergency kit!

* Michael's cousin got married in Washington DC! The wedding was so fun and laid back. That is so what I want for ours.


What's happening in my life now

* Looking for a job in the Chicago land area. I am applying for a few positions, including a High School Teaching Assistant. I want a job with benefits that also allows me to work on my music/theater.

* I have job for the month of July with a Children's Musical Theater Group. :)


What's happening in the future

1. I am moving from Chicago to Boston in 33 days!

*Moving in with the 'rents to save money, but feeling good about it.

2. I am getting married in 388 days! (The only reason I know that is because of the Knot.com) lol

* More on this to follow. ;)


PS

Thank you so much CreativeGeniusGirlInc and Clare for helping me realize I needed to come back! ;) xoxo

No comments: