I don't know how the rest of you feel about New England weather, but I am over it. I'm tired of slipping and sliding every time I leave my house. Don't get me wrong. I love snow and the beauty it brings but this is just ridiculous. Thank God it is warming up a bit this weekend.
The weather has only been another check mark on my con list for Boston. There are a lot of those lately.
Cons/ Reasons to move back to Chicago
- The boy is not here. I miss him terribly. 2 and a half years long distance is a long time.
- Haven't had a lesson in a long time which makes me wonder why the hell I stayed here when I have more opportunities at home.
- The way this city handles winter is annoying
- I could save $ if I go back.
- Family and friends are there. (I feel horrible when someone calls up in trouble and I can't be there for them.)
- I love my friends and housemates. I am so lucky to have them in my life.
- I have a job! Would I even be able to find a job in this economy?
- I feel very independent here. The last year and a half is the first time I have started to live my life for me. I have finally started to put my happiness first. Discovering who you are is incredible.
- My lease is not up till Sept.