Sunday, March 1, 2009

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS

I love reading books. It's the ultimate treat to read with candles burning and music playing in the background. I never really had time to read things that didn't have to do with my profession. When I get to read, I never really go for the "real books" first. I usually go for romance novels. :) However, I have purchased a lot of great books over the past few months and haven't gotten to them. This is going to change. I have decided to read a "real book" in between each romance novel. Also, I plan to read at least one book a week.

1 comment:

Clare said...

I can't wait until you have read the Autobiography of Errol Flynn. He was awesome and I bet that book has A LOT of crazy stories!

Julie Andrews would be a fun one to read as well because I wonder what she really thought of being put in the 'goody goody' roles like Maria and Mary Poppins