Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Loves...


Things I LOVE in everyday life...

  1. Children's laughter
  2. My comforter from IKEA
  3. Cuddling
  4. Puppies/Dogs
  5. Babies
  6. Reading, listening to music or watching movies by candlelight
  7. Hot showers and baths
  8. Hugs
  9. Random phone calls from someone you haven't talked to in a long time that last for hours
  10. My monkey sock puppet slippers
  11. Watching a TV show with friends every week
  12. Game/Movie Night!
  13. Margaritas
  14. Coke with ice
  15. Cheese stuffed Olives
  16. Getting a call at work from my boyfriend
  17. Cooking
  18. Skype
  19. Soap from Bath and Body Works
  20. My butterfly bowl from Target

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that photo and this post! My mom bought me the book "14,000 things to be happy about" I love it and read it daily. Thanks so much for the logo link (so nice). Sweet blog you have here!!!

-Heather

kubbybear said...

Thanks Heather! Love yours too. :)